Therefore this month, I’ll do a January, February “Most Viewed” list.
In January and February the blog continued it’s ‘ever increasing’ views and visits. All blog statistics have skyrocketed… views, visits, pages viewed, hits etc … all. So from a ‘spreading the message’ standpoint … I am most appreciative to the North Carolina Board of Nutritionists and Dietetics (NCBND).
I have been advised to remain quiet about the investigation regarding legal issues and status…. and I will do so until I have formal legal representation. Then I will of course take their ‘counsel’.
I will just say that at this point… I have had no further contact with the NCBND.
I do want to say once again (but not the last time) … thank you ALL for your continued support. It truly does mean much to me and convinces me that my path is true and worth traveling. :)
Last but certainly not least, before I list the most viewed, I need to mention the addition of the Diabetes-Warrior.net FORUM! :) Click here for the link to take you to the forum. Click here for a post I dedicated to the project.
January Most Viewed
1) This Site and Free Speech - the post about the Investigation, is the most viewed post of all time on my blog. “Brief Update” is an update post which included an audio/video interview I did with Jimmy Moore. .
2. Paula Dean and Diabetes - this post would have easily been my most viewed post had it not been for the investigation. :)
3. Trouble Eating Fat? Could be your gallbladder. Self explanatory I believe… :)
4. Is it just me or is the ADA… I think you can guess where this post goes… :)
5. Living an Interesting and Primal Life - I really like this post… so therefore … READ IT!!! :)
February Most Viewed
1. This Site and Free Speech - repeat of above… no surprise to me. :) Should I thank the North Carolina Board of Nutritionists and Dietetics… again? :)
2. Bacon Butter and Coffee Food Post …. updated with a tbs of Coconut Oil :)
3. Grilled Bacon and Beef – another food post… these pictures were awesome! IMHO. :)
4. How to Reduce Blood Sugar – people … if you are diabetic, READ THIS! If you know someone who is diabetic …send it to them.
5. Happy 3 Year Anniversary! - a post noting the 3rd year anniversary since my diabetes diagnosis.
6. Want to Know Why? A story of a gentleman who has totally changed his life…. it’s stories like this that tell me unequivocally … I am on the right path and I will not waver. :)
Before I say goodbye … thank you again for your support. :)