21 Day Blood Sugar Experiment, Boom! Pow!

I spent 30% of my time with my blood sugars in the 70’s and the remaining 70% of the time with my blood sugars between 80-100 mg/dl.

pow

70

Day in a Diabetic Thriving Life

Blood sugars are THE single most important health number for diabetics, IF you eat like me… mainly fatty meats, leafy green vegetables, eggs, coconut oil and butter…


PREDIABETES VS DIABETES: A rose by any other name….

So, please, now is your golden opportunity to realize that overstretching your rubber band WILL make it break. You, only YOU, have the power to PREVENT the end-result diagnosis of diabetes.

rose

I Fought the Law and I WON!

I won my case against the NC Board of Dietetics and Nutrition!!! Thanks to IJ and all of YOU!

I can say what I want … and I am UNLEASHED! :)

balloons

today1

Six Years Ago Today Diabetes Eve

Six years ago I was an obese, miserable, chronically sick … Big Food, Big Pharma and Medical Industry Cash Cow.

Today … I am in great health, normal weight, normal blood pressure and TRULY normal blood sugars.

TODAY I THRIVE!!! … and not just survive.


High Carb Era Dead? Because Joslin says so…

Low carb gurus are running around proclaiming the end of the high carb diet for diabetics.

I will join the party and celebration with balloons and party favors when diabetics are no longer fed a high carb, grain based, glutenous meal plan.

joslin grains a

joslin

Joslin’s Hamdy, Devil in the Details

The pot calling the kettle black in my opinion.

You would think the ‘premier diabetes research center’ could come up with it’s own conclusions and it’s own dietary guidelines independent of outside opinions.


it-clown

Clown Diabetes Educators (CDE)

I joke about clown diabetes educators (CDEs) all the time. I mock, ridicule as well as aggravate them routinely.

HOWEVER, just know that their buffoonery while worthy of ridicule and mocking … has a VERY serious consequence.